MOMPOX Inc. (hereinafter “MOMPOX”), an American company incorporated and existing under the laws of Delaware, United States, and having its principal place of business at 1500 Weston Rd Suite 214, FL 33326, USA, acknowledges the importance of safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity and security of its users’ and customers’ non-public personally identifiable information (hereinafter “Personal Data”). Personal Data which you provide through www.mompox.co (hereinafter the “Website”) will be processed in accordance with all applicable privacy laws and regulations currently in force.
- Key terms
“Personal Data” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address, phone number or other contact information, whether at work or at home. It does not include personal information that is encoded or anonymized, or publicly available information that has not been combined with non-public information.
“Sensitive Personal Data” is information that meets the “Personal Data” criteria and also a) reveals race, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, or b) concerns health or sex life, information about social security benefits, or information on criminal or administrative proceedings other than in the context of pending legal proceedings.
“Browsing Data”:The computer systems and software procedures in charge of the Website’s operation acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data (so-called log files), the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected in order to associate it with identified data holders but because of its very nature, it can allow or facilitate user identification through treatment and integration with data held by third parties. This category includes the IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users to connect to the Website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) form addresses of the resources requested, times of request, methods used to submit requests to the server, the size of the files obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server, and other parameters concerning a user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data are used with the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information concerning Website use and to help monitor Website operation.
- Personal Data voluntarily provided by the data subject
MOMPOX collects and will process the Personal Data you directly and voluntarily provide through the Website (i) as part of your registration process in the Website, (ii) for purposes of receiving information on MOMPOX and/or its products and services, and (iii) to contact our customer service.
MOMPOX collects various types of Personal Data about you for the purposes described in this Policy, including, but not limited to:
- Contact information (including, but not limited to, a first and last name, birthday, nationality, a home or other physical address and an email address, phone number or other contact information, whether at work or at home) that you provide by completing forms on the Website, including if you subscribe to our newsletter and/or to make a purchase on the Website;
- Details of any transactions made by yourself; and
- Personal Data that may be contained in communications you send to us (e.g., to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Website or its content) and information from surveys that we may, from time to time, conduct on the Website for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in them.
- Nature of the provision of Personal Data
The provision of Personal Data is optional. You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, providing your Personal Data to us (in particular, your personal details, your email, your address, your credit/debit card numbers and bank code and your telephone number) is necessary (i) to process your orders for the purchase of products through the Website, (ii) to supply other services provided through the Website upon your request, and (iii) to fulfill certain obligations under applicable laws or regulations.
The refusal to provide us with the Personal Data required in connection with these purposes may consequently prevent us from processing your orders for the purchase of products sold through the Website, providing other Website services upon your request, or fulfilling obligations under applicable laws and regulations. Therefore, failure to provide Personal Data may constitute, in some cases, a legitimate and justified reason for not processing your orders for the purchase of products sold on the Website, as well as for not providing certain Website services upon your request.
The processing of your Personal Data for the purposes referred to at (i), (ii) and (iii) above is subject to your prior, express and written consent. Refusal to give your consent may result in our not being able to process your purchases and /or notify you of any initiatives that may interest you and / or send to your attention any other information of a commercial nature regarding products sold through the Website, MOMPOX initiatives and / or events, and / or initiatives or events of any of the companies or trademarks whose products are sold through the Website.
Please note that you may at any time revoke your consent to your Personal Data processing, by addressing all physical communications to MOMPOX, Inc., at 1500 Weston Rd Suite 214, FL 33326, USA; or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purpose of processing
Your Personal Data may be processed for the following purposes:
- To respond to and meet all your requests, and thus manage your relationship with MOMPOX and all trademarks whose products are sold through the Website;
- To fulfill of all the obligations imposed by laws and regulations currently in force; and
- To process your purchases and payments.
Furthermore, and subject to your prior consent, your Personal Data may be included in MOMPOX’s customers database, as well as in the databases of other companies whose products are sold through the Website; and may be processed for the following purposes:
- The preparation of studies, analyses and statistical and/or market researches in connection to your preferences regarding our products, and to promote other activities that may be of your interest; and
- The of information and promotions, including of a commercial nature, advertising material, catalogues and invitations to events related to MOMPOX’s products and services and / or with the products and services of the companies whose products are sold through the Website (by post, telephone, e-mail, or any other form of communication).
- Processing Method
Your Personal Data will be processed by suitable means using electronic or automated computer and telematics tools, or manually and on hard copy, exclusively for the purposes for which it has been collected, guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of all Personal Data processed.
Your Personal Data will be processed by MOMPOX and its internal staff (employees and collaborators) duly authorized for such processing within the scope of their duties, and possibly by external parties whenever necessary and / or instrumental for the execution of the above-mentioned purposes (e.g. service providers, couriers, technicians in charge of IT maintenance, companies used by MOMPOX for the organization and/or management of promotional campaigns for its products or services, among others).
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies, for example, are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. They make it possible for us to store the contents of your shopping cart until you are ready to check out, recognize your browser when you visit the Website and provide you with information about products that interest you. By doing this, we can personalize your return visits and save you time during checkout.
Please note that if you set your browser to reject cookies, some features of the Website or any other websites you visit may be unavailable. For more information on how to reject cookies, see your browser’s instructions on changing your cookie settings.
Web Beacons: MOMPOX may also collect certain information using Web Beacons. Web Beacons are electronic images that may be used on the Website or in our email communications. They are used, for example, to count website visits or to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Third-party cookies: In the course of serving advertisements to the Website, our third-party ad servers (including Google) may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. User interaction with ads and ad-views across the Google Display Network, DoubleClick for Advertisers, and/or other display advertising networks are reported in conjunction with activity on this site. Information about your visit to the Website, such as the number of times you have viewed and / or clicked an ad (but not your name, address, or other Personal Data), is used for internal reporting and advertising optimization only.
- Dissemination of Personal Data and Third Party Service Providers
MOMPOX may share your Personal Data in the following ways:
- Brands: When you provide Personal Data through our Website, we may share this information with the companies and / or brands whose products you purchase through the Website.
- By You: You may disclose Personal Data when you post content to our websites, in-store technologies or other public fora, such as our brands’ social media pages, blogs, and online product reviews. Any information that you disclose through these services will become public.
- Service Providers: We may share your Personal Data with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your Personal Data.
- Third Parties: We may share your Personal Data when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers.
- Legal Requirements: We may share your Personal Data if necessary or appropriate, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations currently in force, or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the operations, privacy, safety, property or rights of MOMPOX or others.
- Business Transfer: In the event of a sale or merger of MOMPOX, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, our customers’ Personal Data and other information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred business assets.
- Other Disclosures: We may also share your Personal Data for other purposes with your prior, express and written consent.
Our third party service providers may also use information about your visits to the Website and other sites and mobile applications to target ads for products and services. For instance, they may collect web log data from you (such as your IP address and information about your browser or operating system) or place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads. Through this process, demographic or other interest data may be associated with your browser or device in a non-personally identifiable manner. No personally identifiable information is collected in this process. These third party service providers do not know the name, address, email address, phone number or any personally identifiable information about the user.
The NAI (Network Advertising Initiative) allows for the central opting out of all of its members’ cookies from a single opt-out page. If you prefer not to receive relevant advertising on web pages, please click on the following link: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. If you delete your cookies, use a different browser or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt out choice.
Please note that even if you opt out, the tracking technologies used by our third party service providers may still collect Personal Data and you will still see ads, but they will not be targeted based upon the information collected through these tracking technologies.
- Retention of your Personal Data
Our general approach is to retain your Personal Data only for as long as strictly required to fulfill the specific purposes for which it was collected, or until the exercise of the right of cancellation. We retain your Personal Data from the end of our relationship or from our last contact with you, particularly when such retention is necessary in order to comply with legal, tax and accounting requirements.
In specific circumstances we may also retain your Personal Data for as long as the applicable statute of limitations in order to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges.
- Personal Data subjects’ rights
Users may exercise their right to access, integrate, update, rectify, erase, cancel and withdraw consent by writing to MOMPOX at 1500 Weston Rd Suite 214, FL 33326, USA; or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
The owner of Personal Data must guarantee the truthfulness and accuracy of all Personal Data provided to MOMPOX.
We place great importance on the security and privacy of all Personal Data associated with our Website users. We have adopted security measures to protect Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, and unauthorized disclosure or access. Nonetheless, in order to ensure the maximum protection of your Personal Data, your device should be protected (such as by updated antivirus systems) and your internet service provider should take appropriate measures for the security of network data transmission (such as, for example, firewalls and anti-spam filtering).
While we take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee that the Personal Data you disclose to us will be 100% secure, or that no data breaches will ever occur.
You accept the inherent security implications of online interactions and transactions and will not hold MOMPOX or their processors responsible for any data breach unless it is due to our or their gross negligence or willful misconduct, as applicable.
MOMPOX, Inc., at 1500 Weston Rd Suite 214, FL 33326, USA